Caravan and Camping on the banks of the River Shannon.
Our charming park has been created and carved from the heart of it's natural surroundings providing enjoyment to everybody seeking something real and the feeling of being at one with rustic surroundings.
You may feel like you've stumbled across a low-key festival where the whole vibe is pretty lively.
Here, you will not find the usual purpose-built park, but the traditional styling of the place is unique and special..
Why Choose Battlebridge for your next Camping/Caravanning Trip?
Come and immerse yourself in the natural world, with water activities, cycle trails, canalside walks, coarse fishing and picnics by the River Shannon. Here we provide as much as possible to make your stay easy and to allow you to relax and enjoy making memories with a difference.
Highly recommended by The Irish Independent, National Geographic Magazine, Tripadvisor, RTE's "No Frontiers" and featured on RTE's "At Your Service" this campsite offers stunning year-round camping surrounded by woodland, water and friendly faces...
Our situation offers an ideal base for experiencing all the beauty of the north-west, the wild Atlantic Way and the New Shannon Blueway is on our doorstep...We are located 7 km from bustling Carrick on Shannon and 1 km from lovely Leitrim Village.
Caravan Park Features Include:
- Located on the new Shannon Blueway
- Stunning river-side location
- Slipway for boating
- Children's Playground
- Pristine heated showers and toilets
- Award-winning on-site pub which contributes to a very pleasant social scene on-site.
- Gourmet bar-food on-site every weekend
- Breakfasts served in peak season
- Lively trad music sessions and regular singalongs
- Free wifi in the pub
- a variety of year-round, cool glamping options
- Ice pack freezing points
- Dogs are welcome on leads
- Free wash up facilities